Carbon Molecular Sieve Properties
Carbon Molecular Sieve (CMS) is heart of any Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA)-Plant for Nitrogen generation. The PSA process provides an in-house, independent Nitrogen supply at low cost for many applications, including:
- Inert storage tanks
- Pipelines and tankers
- Processing and storing perishable foods and beverages
- Heat treatment of metals
- Processing plastic and fibers
- Microchip production
PSA Nitrogen is always available, whenever and wherever it is needed. With N2 PSA System you simply generate Nitrogen from air. PSA does not require heat energy, and the desorption-adsorption conditions can be adjusted by switching pressurization and depressurization. This enables PSA to at operate with low maintenance cost for long time periods.
Our optimized process and rigorous quality control enables us to produce superior CMS of high efficiency at an attractive price/performance level.
The characteristics of CMS are unique. It is highly resilient towards long term usage in pressure swing apparatus. Moreover, the excellent auto regeneration characteristics of the sieve lead to long service life of high-quality Nitrogen Production. Up to 99.999% pure nitrogen production is achivable.
Product quality characteristics:
- Well-developed know-how in production and application of Carbon Molecular Sieves
- Precise quality
- High hardness
- Homogenous extradites for a smooth and homogeneous air flow
- Reliable performance
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Professional order completion
- Excellent technical services and on-site technical support